Instruments are classes that provide a common API, their purpose is to provide a foundation of common musical elements for everyone to use.
All Nsound Instruments will provide the following functions:
- demo : Nsound.AudioStream
- Returns a demo created by the author of the instrument
- duration : float
- The duration in seconds of sound to generate
- frequency : float
- The frequency of the sound in Hz
- out : Nsound.AudioStream
- Returns the sound of the instrument at the given frequency for duration seconds
Based on a physical model written in Csound by Hans Mikelson.
Sample here: GuitarBass.mp3.
Based on a physical model written in Csound by Hans Mikelson which was originally based on Perry Cook’s physical model.
Sample here: Clarinet.mp3.
Sample here: DrumKickBass.mp3.
Simulates a bass drum. Based on a Csound drum.
Sample here: DrumBD01.mp3.
Simulates a Hat hit, based on a Csound Hat instrument by Steven Cook.
Sample here: Hat.mp3.
Based on a Csound Pipe Organ by Hons Mikelson.
Sample here: OrganPipe.mp3.